We are a local group of the Ramblers' Association and are one of the 15 groups in the Staffordshire Area. Our walks programme operates all year round. We welcome non-members to join us as guests on 2 or 3 walks, to see for yourself the enjoyment we get. If you wish to walk with us regularly, and we really hope you do, you will be expected to join the Ramblers.
Membership benefits include:
- Weekend walks throughout the year
- Midweek walks
- Coach rambles
- Social events
- You will receive our Group walks programme and newsletters
- You will be able to walk with any RA group in the country
- A quarterly subscription to our award winning Walk magazine Walk Magazine
- Protecting footpaths and walking spaces for everyone to enjoy
- A choice of over 45,000 walks every year, run by Ramblers volunteers
- The best online library of 2,500 walking routes in Britain
- Fantastic offers from our partners, including 15% off at Cotswold Outdoor
When joining any of the walks, please wear appropriate outdoor clothing, i.e. walking boots, waterproof jacket and trousers, hat and gloves. Food and drink for mid-morning/lunch breaks are recommended.
We distribute a printed programme to members during April and October. New members will automatically be sent a current programme, and may choose to join an email mailing list to keep in touch.